August 4, 2011

Jayme Dee covers Britney Spears "Toxic" using the BLUES

THANKS TO RYAN SEACREST JAYME DEE   IS BORN!!!
Jayme Dee like any other girl in the world with the same dream  is trying to make it big in the music industry, but what is it that Jayme Dee has that the other girls don't have ? She stands out! Jayme has honest views and doesn't ask her friends to view it, but rather have strangers that don't know even her or fantasize over  her view her views. Jayme doesn't have to try to hard to sing she is a natural and you can feel her emotion in her music. Along with the fact she has made it her own version when she does covers, but Jayme has rhythm in her music by using what she loves which is the Blues. I think Jayme is absolutely brilliant for using the Blues because not a lot of people remember the Blues and for her to take a pop song like "Toxic"  from Britney Spears and turn it into the Blues and make it her own is amazing! I am pretty sure that Britney Spears would be proud that Jayme didn't try to take her formula and Yes! I would purchase her album if she plans on coming out with one because I can't stop listening to this song. I am not your average blogger I put up stuff that I know is great not just random stuff ,so   Please enjoy this song by Jayme Dee and please go visit her website for more music by clicking the title! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment