August 29, 2011

Are We Going To See Taylor Lautner For Him Or....- Abduction

Director John Singleton Snatched Up Lautner
The question is are we going to see Taylor Lautner for him or the movie Abduction? My answer would be both. More that meets the eye. As Lautner is going to give us expectations of serious physical strength, skill, and cleverness on the big screen. But I don't think people really know that he really knows how to fight. Yes, guys and gals. There will be no faken and shaken here. I mean were talking about him doing his own stunts. Plus, he can act, so. I say let's all fasten our seat belt because the director, John Singleton has a real live one here. Like I always say.... You have to see it a sneak peek for yourself! 





  • Release Date: September 23, 2011
  • MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of intense violence and action, brief language, some sexual content and teen partying

Lionsgate

0 comments:

Post a Comment