August 27, 2011

Hottest stores to shop at this Fall!!!

SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER YOU GUYS! IT'S TIME TO THINK FALL!!

Well as you all know school has started but september is right around the corner, so it's  time to  think about what you are going to wear but for a well budgeted price!!!!  Here's my advice of stores to go Fall shopping with and cheaper prices and still look JAW-DROPPING!


1.) Want that papparazzi chic look that all of the celebs are rocking then go to H&M!








2.) If your looking to find some
great buy's that I would go to
Forever XXI                                         









3.) Want high price brands but on a cheaper budget? Then go shop at Macy's I recommend!!



4.) So guys we all know that Abercrombrie & Finch is way to high priced for what it's worth so if I were you I would go check out Hollister for $20-30 price range but it also depends on what you purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment