June 3, 2011

HEY MAVS! I WASN'T EVEN SURE....

HEY MAVS! I WASN'T EVEN SURE....
This is what I said on behalf of Mark Cuban,"If I were Mark Cuban I would have the players pay for there breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Equipment !!!! Dirk CANNOT do this alone !!!!! Oh yeah! No limo service because you will be walking to your games .... I'm done. Seriously !!!! No Pressure BUT !!!!!! If you Dallas Mavericks decide to lose AGAIN this year like every year I am soooo going to throw in the towel with yall because I am tired of losing ,I am not a loser,and I live in this town! If this team does not do what they came to do yall need to get a new slate of players especially Dirk! STOP IT a finger injury seriously? People don't spend money for y'all too loose after you."


Mavs
 The whole time they were losing with a 15 point deficit and it took people like Dwyane Wade and LeBron James celebrating early in front of their bench to spark the Dallas MAVS to win 95-93 which tied the MAVS with the Heat in the Finals. What a come back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment