March 16, 2011

Selena!!!! Why are you sooo surprised?

HATING ON THE SELEBEIBER'S! HMMM!
The question is.... Okay, who hasn't been she been with? Clearing it up from my point of view. This is something that I have been sitting on since the night of the Oscar's.

First of all, Selena Gomez seems to aim at whoever in the spotlight. Come on. She is not new to this. She has been with Taylor Lautner, from the huge blockbuster movie series,"Twilight." Umm! Let's see?! She admitted about being in good with Jesse McCarty when he was hot. Now, she's making her rounds to Justin Beiber! Whatev! I mean she's going around like she's not content unless she's with someone. How lame is that? I mean sometimes it's o.k. to march to the beat of your own drum. People are wayyyyy to in a hurry to be grown. Well, that's my rant for the night O_o
View Image
Justin Beiber

1 comments:

In a few words :) said...

"It's hard," Gomez said. "It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans."

Post a Comment