June 16, 2011

Yay! So Yeah, I Went to The Dallas Mavericks Parade!

Click On The Title to View Today's Footage!
Grant it! The parade was short but we were just happy to celebrate. Now, like my mom politely told NBC 5 News today that we should have made it downtown at 5 a.m. because it was very hard to get around at 7 a.m. About 10,000 people were able to sit in front of the A.A. The rest of the people were just staggering around anywhere you can find. My experience was pleasant I go to see people I know like, a high fashion jewelry designer I know of from Celebrity Fashion Experience,  Owner-Mark Cuban, City Of Dallas-Dallas Mayor, Oscar Winner Actor-Jamie Foxx, Basketball Players- Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, and more. Basically, over 300,000 people in attendance. Dallas finest police was great. No arrest. Overall it was a fun experience. Thanks Dallas! Go Mavs! Here's some footage of today's event. 


Add caption


0 comments:

Post a Comment